History is filled with ironic nicknames. Curly from The Three Stooges didn’t have a single curly hair on his head. Actor Tom “Tiny” Lister was famous for his bulging muscles and towering height – he was 6’5.”
Often these nicknames are used as terms of endearment, bestowed on people by their closest friends.
Now image that your real name – not your ironic nickname – but your real name…is Sober.
Then image you get arrested for drunk driving.
Meet 44-year-old Daniel Sober.
Our man of the hour was arrested in Middlesex Township, PA for drunk driving when the police pulled him over and smelled booze on Sober’s breath. Sober was definitely not sober when he blew a 0.194 more than twice the legal limit!
What examples of unfortunate names do you know of? Let us know in the comments!
- BYD Unveils Electric Supercar: See the Car That Goes 190 and 0-60 in 2.36 Seconds
- Photo of Tesla Police Cruiser Sets Internet on Fire
- Ryan Seacrest Posts Awesome Pic on Katy Perry’s Dad’s Motorcycle
- Another ‘Bridget Jones’s Diary’ Sequel Set to Start Filming in May
- National Retro Day: How to Observe the Ultimate Throwback Holiday