Have you ever been stuck behind a school bus as it dumps off a bunch of kids with that little annoying stop sign flashing off to the side? How many times have you been tempted to just gun it past the slow-moving bus and pray that no kids get in the way?
We’ve all been there. One little voice in our head is saying “GO FOR IT, DON’T WAIT FOR THESE FOOLS!” but thankfully most of us have that OTHER little voice in our head that tells us to calm down and just wait a minute. Kids are unpredictable and these kids probably don’t deserve to be run over even if we are late for an important meeting.
Yet at least for one idiot, that second voice must have been taking a siesta because he tried to drive around ON THE SIDEWALK!
The idiot in the car almost immediately decides to make his move. It’s a tight street and he’s left with only one option, the one option NO ONE ELSE would consider – the sidewalk.
He quickly turns up, passing idle busses parked on the side of the street.
As he approaches the third bus, disaster almost strikes.
Thankfully, the idiot in the car does SEE the children walking on the SIDEWALK and he stops. There is an adult, presumably supervising the kids, standing on the sidewalk as well and he motions to the idiot to stop.
Unfortunately, it appears that the idiot in the car simply drives off with no consequences.
The lesson here – JUST WAIT FOR THE KIDS TO GET OFF THE BUS! It’s not that hard.
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z Spark Batmobile Comparisons With Matte Black Cybertruck
- Video Shows Tesla’s New Model 3 Performance ‘Ludicrous’ in the Wild
- Eminem Refuses to Upgrade From Blackberry Phone Despite 2022 Network Shutdown
- Abandoned 1968 Ford Mustang Goes From Storage to Epic Graduation Gift
- ‘Cheers’ Legend Rhea Perlman Shared a Flask with Fellow Attendees at the SAG Awards