This video of a train side-swiping a car takes place in Vietnam and is coming from the perspective of a woman, who was walking her dog. The woman happened to notice this indigo blue car, that was very close to train tracks and recorded all that happened. Luckily, the car was parked and its owner was out of the car, sitting on the side of the road.
At first, you can see the train start to approach, getting closer to the parked car.
Then the train honked its horn loud, probably thinking someone might be in the car and as a signal for the car to move.
At first glance, it looks like there might be a little smidge of room in between the train and the car…
Then this happened…
The train completely took out the right side of the car, along with knocking out the front window of the vehicle.
Then you can see the owner of the vehicle running over to see the damage that had been done, but also trying to drag the car away from the tracks.
Thankfully it doesn’t seem to look like anyone was injured, besides the car.
Watch the full video below!
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z Spark Batmobile Comparisons With Matte Black Cybertruck
- Video Shows Tesla’s New Model 3 Performance ‘Ludicrous’ in the Wild
- Eminem Refuses to Upgrade From Blackberry Phone Despite 2022 Network Shutdown
- Abandoned 1968 Ford Mustang Goes From Storage to Epic Graduation Gift
- ‘Cheers’ Legend Rhea Perlman Shared a Flask with Fellow Attendees at the SAG Awards