Car Mod Of The Day
We get it. Dropping your car, adding big exhaust pipes and tilting the camber angle of your wheels to an extreme amount looks cool. Or at least, some people think it does. Fine. Good.
But if you are going to lower the suspension and tilt the wheels and build yourself a fast TRACK car, then please, keep it on the track. Or near the track. Or anywhere where you don’t have to ask your buddies to help you push the freaking thing over the world’s smallest speed bump. Come on now!
- McDonald’s Debuts Anime Inspired Dipping Sauce That Packs a Punch
- What Happened to Jason Earles? What Jackson From ‘Hannah Montana’ is Doing Now
- Who Are Brian Wilson’s 7 Children? All About the Beach Boy’s Big Family
- All About Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker’s 3 Kids
- Dolly Parton Hosting Fashion Show for Pups to Launch ‘Doggy Parton’ Line