Brett Winek was just your ordinary father from Memphis, Tennessee, but what he did to his brand new Mustang will catapult him to the top of the “Dad of the Year” award.
After noticing that his candy red Mustang looked similar to Lightning McQueen from the movie “Cars,” which is son is obsessed with, Winek decided to transform his new ride into the cartoon character. The decal wrap is pretty spot on, but what really makes the character come to life is the eyeball sunshade. We’ve never seen such big smiles!
Well done sir, well done.
- John Travolta’s Daughter: Everything We Know About Ella Bleu
- Why ‘The Honeymooners’ Legend Jackie Gleason Owned a Bizarre UFO-Shaped House
- What Happened to Anson Mount? What the ‘Crossroads’ Star is Doing Now
- ‘Wayne’s World’: What Happened to the Car From the Iconic Queen Headbanging Scene?
- ‘Tales From the Crypt’: Publishers Behind ‘Scott Pilgrim’ Resurrecting Iconic Horror Comic