Sick of driving that beat up Camry with the one door that doesn’t work properly? Over the engine light being always on no matter what you do?
We have the solution, well, a temporary solution.
This Valentine’s Day, why not treat yourself?
Enterprise Car Rental is opening up their exotic car collection to let us get a taste of the life of the 1%. There are ton of incredible cars are available, including the Aston Martin Vantage, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari California, and Lamborghini Huracán. If the super car is a little above your taste, they have others including the Porsche 911, Panamera, Cayman, and Cayenne; Chevy Corvette; Mercedes-AMG GT; Maserati Ghibli; Bentley Continental GT and Bentayga. It’s basically a car lovers dream, and one we can taste for the day.
If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, they also have the BMW 3-series, 5-series, and 640i; Mercedes-Benz S-class and GLS; Tesla Model S.
Unfortunately, it’s not as cheap as you’d wait it to be. It varies by location and state, but a Porsche 911 in Nashville cost $317 per day.
If you can afford that price per day, we here at Odometer think you should try it. Frankly, because you’re worth it. We’re all dreamed of owning one of these cars. Maybe, even if only for the day, we can see what it would be like.
- BYD Unveils Electric Supercar: See the Car That Goes 190 and 0-60 in 2.36 Seconds
- Photo of Tesla Police Cruiser Sets Internet on Fire
- Ryan Seacrest Posts Awesome Pic on Katy Perry’s Dad’s Motorcycle
- Another ‘Bridget Jones’s Diary’ Sequel Set to Start Filming in May
- National Retro Day: How to Observe the Ultimate Throwback Holiday