Mod Of The Day
At first glance, you have to wonder if this guy was drinking and driving home for an all-night bender on a Halloween that he REALLY got into, even modding his car to look like Fred Flintstone’s foot-driven, stone age car. Thankfully, it looks like he stopped short of cutting the floor out and attempting to actually “yabadabadoo” his way down the street.
It didn’t stop him from getting arrested… or did it?
Ok, it turns out that Florida Fred wasn’t actually arrested.
The Pasco Sheriff’s office in New Pointe Richey Florida posted the pictures along with the following: “Mr. Flinstone was issued a citation for speed and became unruly and had to be detained. After further investigation, Mr. Flinstone was issued a Notice To Appear and released.”
But it was all just a good time. It seems the police department wanted to have a little fun with the crazy looking car and staged the traffic stop. It was all in good fun.
We just hope Florida Fred and his wife Wetlands Wilma (our nicknames) enjoyed a nice night out at the drive-in with a huge order of dinosaur ribs.
- What Happened to the ‘Bumblebee’ Camaro From ‘Transformers’?
- John Travolta’s Daughter: Everything We Know About Ella Bleu
- Why ‘The Honeymooners’ Legend Jackie Gleason Owned a Bizarre UFO-Shaped House
- What Happened to Anson Mount? What the ‘Crossroads’ Star is Doing Now
- ‘Wayne’s World’: What Happened to the Car From the Iconic Queen Headbanging Scene?