Do you want to know one way to identify a guy that likes to party? Find the guy that turned his scooter into a land jet ski.
Trey Yarbrough, 23, of Jacksonville, Florida has built himself a land ski out of a 1989 Honda Elita scooter and it is awesome.
Sadly, it doesn’t appear to work on the water as it does on the land, like President Lyndon Johnson’s old amphibious car. Hopefully, that’s the next step, an amphibious scooter ski following in the fine tradition of President Johnson and Top Gear with the QuadSki that Jeremy Clarkson sped around Lake Cuomo on.
But it’s amphibious limitations don’t make it look any less awesome on the road.
Check out the video below for more of the Jet Ski Scooter and eat your heart out Kenny Powers!
- ‘National Lampoon’s Vacation’: All About the Griswold’s Car, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster
- ‘Maximum Overdrive’: All About the Green Goblin Truck From the Cult Horror Classic
- ‘Tron: Ares’: Jared Leto Shares First Image From Upcoming Sequel
- ‘Step by Step’ Cast Reunites, Dishes Behind the Scenes Memories at Hollywood Show
- ‘The Twilight Zone’: Where to Watch and Stream the TV Classic