Do you want to know one way to identify a guy that likes to party? Find the guy that turned his scooter into a land jet ski.
Trey Yarbrough, 23, of Jacksonville, Florida has built himself a land ski out of a 1989 Honda Elita scooter and it is awesome.
Sadly, it doesn’t appear to work on the water as it does on the land, like President Lyndon Johnson’s old amphibious car. Hopefully, that’s the next step, an amphibious scooter ski following in the fine tradition of President Johnson and Top Gear with the QuadSki that Jeremy Clarkson sped around Lake Cuomo on.
But it’s amphibious limitations don’t make it look any less awesome on the road.
Check out the video below for more of the Jet Ski Scooter and eat your heart out Kenny Powers!
- What Happened to the ‘Bumblebee’ Camaro From ‘Transformers’?
- John Travolta’s Daughter: Everything We Know About Ella Bleu
- Why ‘The Honeymooners’ Legend Jackie Gleason Owned a Bizarre UFO-Shaped House
- What Happened to Anson Mount? What the ‘Crossroads’ Star is Doing Now
- ‘Wayne’s World’: What Happened to the Car From the Iconic Queen Headbanging Scene?