Most states have caught on to people asking for dirty words and funny sayings on their personalized plates, but that just means people have been forced to get more creative and let’s be honest, it’s better that way. Check out these hilariously creative plates from around the country.
A true classic.
This person is laying it all out there. Truth in advertising?
The comic book nerd in all of us loves this!
Is it really in the bible though?
If you’re going to own an Impala, make it a vampire impala.
This is creativity at its finest! You gotta love nature plates!
South Park fans everywhere are dying!
More honest advertising.
May you always be near a rest stop.
A Yankee fan committed to a Brooklyn Dodgers plate for this joke. That’s dedication to humor!
Just fantastic. You have to wonder how many blondes don’t get the joke though.
What are the funniest license plates you’ve ever seen?
- BYD Unveils Electric Supercar: See the Car That Goes 190 and 0-60 in 2.36 Seconds
- Photo of Tesla Police Cruiser Sets Internet on Fire
- Ryan Seacrest Posts Awesome Pic on Katy Perry’s Dad’s Motorcycle
- Another ‘Bridget Jones’s Diary’ Sequel Set to Start Filming in May
- National Retro Day: How to Observe the Ultimate Throwback Holiday