It’s a love story so baby just say yes! Well, there wasn’t a big proposal after Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl. But Kelce did share a big kiss with Taylor Swift on the field while confetti rained down.
The globally celebrated pop sensation efficiently journeyed from Japan to Las Vegas to witness her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, and the Kansas City Chiefs secure a triumphant 25-22 victory against the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LVIII on Sunday.
Prior to kickoff, she was seen entering Allegiant Stadium, accompanied by her mother, actor Blake Lively, rapper Ice Spice, and designer Ashley Avignone, alongside other noteworthy individuals.
Travis Kelce, Taylor Swift Embrace Post-Super Bowl Victory
The Kansas City Chiefs secured yet another Super Bowl Championship, marking their third in recent years.
In a critical juncture, Patrick Mahomes linked up with Mecole Hardman for a 3-yard touchdown, sealing a 25-22 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. The game extended into overtime on Sunday in Las Vegas.
With this success, the Chiefs have etched their name in history as the first team to achieve consecutive Super Bowl victories since the New England Patriots accomplished the feat in 2003 and 2004. The looming question remains: is this the inception of a dynasty?
- New Behind-the-Scenes ‘Married… With Children’ Memoir Coming Soon
- What Happened to Jasmine Guy? What the ‘A Different World’ Star is Doing Now
- ‘The Outsiders’ Director Shares Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon Casting Video 42 Years Later
- When Does an Old Car Become a Classic?
- Kadeem Hardison Net Worth: How Much Did the ‘A Different World’ Star Make Per Episode?