Car Mod Of The Day
Do you know a mortician that needs a new whip? Does he ever get requests for a “top-down” ride to the cemetery for his deceased clients? Perhaps he has a side hustle as a landscaper?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, boy do we have the right vehicle for you!
It’s been 60 years since Chevy introduced the El Camino, but in all those years they never thought to make a hearse version. But no worries, someone turned a Caddy into one and it can be yours!
For the low, low price of $1500, this pickup/hearse is available! What a deal!
- Did ‘King Kong vs Godzilla’ Really Have Two Endings to Satisfy American and Japanese Fans?
- ‘National Lampoon’s Vacation’: All About the Griswold’s Car, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster
- ‘Maximum Overdrive’: All About the Green Goblin Truck From the Cult Horror Classic
- ‘Tron: Ares’: Jared Leto Shares First Image From Upcoming Sequel
- ‘Step by Step’ Cast Reunites, Dishes Behind the Scenes Memories at Hollywood Show