Located a few miles outside Amboy, California, these two stunning stone lions have sat in the middle of the desert along Route 66 since 2013. But, how did they get there? Why are they there, and who put them there?
Check out this video to learn some interesting facts about the Guardian Lions of Route 66.
So, what did you think? Have you seen these two in real life, and did you make sure to leave an offering? Let us know in the comments below any thoughts and theories you have about these iconic Guardian Lions!
- BYD Unveils Electric Supercar: See the Car That Goes 190 and 0-60 in 2.36 Seconds
- Photo of Tesla Police Cruiser Sets Internet on Fire
- Ryan Seacrest Posts Awesome Pic on Katy Perry’s Dad’s Motorcycle
- Another ‘Bridget Jones’s Diary’ Sequel Set to Start Filming in May
- National Retro Day: How to Observe the Ultimate Throwback Holiday