A dramatic video popped up on the internet a couple days ago and quickly went viral.
And honestly, we’re not sure which is the worst part of it.
The driver of the car with a dashcam camera dodges an on-coming car with deftness, and then, just a few yards down the highway passes a state trooper that appears to be doing nothing in regards to the wrong-way driver.
There are, of course, a lot of reasons why an officer might not already be in pursuit. Sure, maybe he was distracted as the driver claimed, or maybe he was calling in the crime, maybe he was preparing to pull out into pursuit, it was, after all, only moments after the car passed. It’s not fair to pass judgment completely, but it sure doesn’t LOOK great to have the darkened patrol car sitting on the highway as an out of control driver careens down the wrong side of a highway.
Watch the video and judge for yourself:
- Why ‘The Honeymooners’ Legend Jackie Gleason Owned a Bizarre UFO-Shaped House
- What Happened to Anson Mount? What the ‘Crossroads’ Star is Doing Now
- ‘Wayne’s World’: What Happened to the Car From the Iconic Queen Headbanging Scene?
- ‘Tales From the Crypt’: Publishers Behind ‘Scott Pilgrim’ Resurrecting Iconic Horror Comic
- How Clint Eastwood’s Westerns Influenced Quentin Tarantino