Car Mod Of The Day
Okay, okay, okay. We understand WHY someone might do this. The driver is probably a “hypermiler.” And yes, we think that is pretty silly too, but it’s especially obnoxious when something like this abomination is parked in a parking lot. Could there be anything more selfish and annoying to the rest of us, “regular milers” just trying to grab some milk and sugar at the grocery store? Do we really have to deal with this dingleberry blocking half the lane with his crappy looking DIY speedtail?
Hypermiling is a hobby that does nothing but annoy the rest of the world.
Don’t roll coal and don’t hypermile, just drive like a regular person! That should be our new motto.
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z Spark Batmobile Comparisons With Matte Black Cybertruck
- Video Shows Tesla’s New Model 3 Performance ‘Ludicrous’ in the Wild
- Eminem Refuses to Upgrade From Blackberry Phone Despite 2022 Network Shutdown
- Abandoned 1968 Ford Mustang Goes From Storage to Epic Graduation Gift
- ‘Cheers’ Legend Rhea Perlman Shared a Flask with Fellow Attendees at the SAG Awards