A brand new Ford Bronco Sport is a lot to get excited about! That’s why Adam Sidoti was pretty upset when his local Ford dealer demanded him to return his Bronco almost immediately after driving it off the lot.
On December 22, 2020, Sidoti traded in his 2015 VW Jetta for the new vehicle at a Ford dealer in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Not even 24 hours later the dealer was calling Sidoti to bring the car back.
“I thought it was a joke,” he told ABC Action News.
Sidoti emailed the dealer explaining how the vehicle was rightfully his after confirming financing and trading in his old car. Turns out, the dealer had accidentally sold Sidoti a display model of the vehicle which couldn’t be sold until after four months. But for some reason, the dealer wouldn’t budge.
After some back and forth, the news story gained traction and Ford itself got involved. Dedicated to keeping its customers happy, Ford decided that Sidoti could absolutely hold onto his rightfully purchased Ford Bronco after all.
A direct competitor to the Jeep Wrangler and Land Rover Defender, the Ford Bronco Sport has caused quite a bit of buzz. A roomy and capable crossover, the Bronco Sport certainly has a lot going for it. It doesn’t surprise us that Sidoti didn’t want to give up his vehicle so soon!
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z Spark Batmobile Comparisons With Matte Black Cybertruck
- Video Shows Tesla’s New Model 3 Performance ‘Ludicrous’ in the Wild
- Eminem Refuses to Upgrade From Blackberry Phone Despite 2022 Network Shutdown
- Abandoned 1968 Ford Mustang Goes From Storage to Epic Graduation Gift
- ‘Cheers’ Legend Rhea Perlman Shared a Flask with Fellow Attendees at the SAG Awards