The fine folks at Colorado Auto & Parts have built a monster.
They took an already awesome car, a 1939 Plymouth, and not only made it look freaking incredible, but they installed a completely insane airplane engine!
First, the body. They decked out the ’39 Plymouth, inside and out, with exposed welding rivets on the bare metal. The inside is filled with gauges and dials and looks straight out a plane. Even the steering wheel looks like the controls of an old Cessna like the one the engine came from.
Speaking of the engine…
The engine came from a 1950s Cesna seaplane. The guys over at Colorado Auto did a massive amount of work to not only make an airplane engine work in a car, but they had to make it fit too. Luckily as you can see, not only does it work, but it looks completely NASTY.
You have to hear how this bad boy sounds. Click on the video and check it out! Could you image this thing pulling up behind you?
- Did ‘King Kong vs Godzilla’ Really Have Two Endings to Satisfy American and Japanese Fans?
- ‘National Lampoon’s Vacation’: All About the Griswold’s Car, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster
- ‘Maximum Overdrive’: All About the Green Goblin Truck From the Cult Horror Classic
- ‘Tron: Ares’: Jared Leto Shares First Image From Upcoming Sequel
- ‘Step by Step’ Cast Reunites, Dishes Behind the Scenes Memories at Hollywood Show